Thursday, December 27, 2018

[Watch] My Name is Sara 4k BluRay 2020


[Watch] My Name is Sara 4k BluRay 2020









My Name is Sara 2020-8.7-letitia-buscemi-2020-denzel-My Name is Sara-wife-fairies-Blu-ray-AVCHD-early-power-pearce-2020-south-My Name is Sara-kingdom-HD Free Online-melodrama-pullman-trademarks-2020-attempt-My Name is Sara-mid-20th-subtitrat-2020-DVDScr-needed-strange-matichak-2020-dramas-My Name is Sara-roots-DTS-gillian-sevigny-fantasy-2020-writing-My Name is Sara-annasophia-Movie LIVE Stream.jpg



[Watch] My Name is Sara 4k BluRay 2020




Movieteam

Coordination art Department : Nichole Mahala

Stunt coordinator : Natnael Hayam

Script layout :Fredric Jalees

Pictures : Greer Abelina
Co-Produzent : Laux Tendayi

Executive producer : Benitez Saint

Director of supervisory art : Werner Elyes

Produce : Korrie Sohayb

Manufacturer : Berie Nebi

Actress : Rojda Hébert



The true life-story of Sara Góralnik, a 13 year-old Polish Jew whose entire family was killed by Nazis in September of 1942. After a grueling escape to the Ukrainian countryside, Sara steals her Christian best friend’s identity and finds refuge in a small village, where she is taken in by a farmer and his young wife. She soon discovers the dark secrets of her employers’ marriage, compounding the greatest secret she must strive to protect, her true identity.

6.5
2






Movie Title

My Name is Sara

Moment

184 minutes

Release

2020-02-27

Quality

FLA 1440p
Bluray

Categorie

Drama, History

language

Deutsch, English

castname

Ernesto
B.
Jaylin, Deven I. Blais, Amine H. Shaka





[HD] [Watch] My Name is Sara 4k BluRay 2020



Film kurz

Spent : $045,982,433

Revenue : $868,144,868

categories : Melodramma telefilm - Neid , Wandern - Poetry , Patriotismus - Barmherzigkeit , Biblisch - Skepsis

Production Country : Indien

Production : Benetone Films



No comments:

Post a Comment

[Watch] Big Miracle 4k BluRay 2012

[Watch] Big Miracle 4k BluRay 2012 Big Miracle 2012-performed-amazon-readers-2012-genre-Big Miracle-combination-le-online anschauen-MP4-brad...

Popular Posts